Amorim HybridBio-based infills for high performance artificial turf systems.
Amorim Hybrid is a bio-based infill for high performance artificial turf systems, combined natural and synthetic materials.
It is formulated with the best cork granules, virgin SBR rubber and other biodegradable materials to increase performance, even under harsh weather conditions. Amorim Hybrid is a perfect match for artificial turf systems with demand for higher elasticity of infills, ensuring the maximum performance and comfort.
- Excelent energy absorption, avoiding injury under fall
- Perfect rotational friction, avoiding injury by rotation
- Superior support to the pile
- Have lower surface temperature
- Agglomeration resistant
- Uplift resistant by density and shape
- Decay resistant (Artificial aging pass EN 20105-A02)
- UV resistant
- Bio based (cork and virgin rubber)
- Heavy metals compliant (Heavy metals pass EN 71-3 Cat3)
- Phthalate free (US EPA 8270)
- 100% free of chemical contamination (according REACH)
|Material||Particle Size (mm)||Bulk Density (Kg/m³)¹||Moisture Content (%)²|
|Amorim Hybrid 301||0,5 - 2||350 - 400||< 2|
|Amorim Hybrid 302||1 - 2||220 - 400||-|
(1) ISO 2031
(2) ISO 2190
The data provided in this table represents typical values. This information is not intended to be used as a purchasing specification and does not imply suitability for use in a specific application. Failure to select the proper product may result in either equipments damage or personal injury. Please contact us regarding specific application recommendations. Amorim Cork Composites expressly disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Amorim Cork Composites is not liable for any indirect special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages as a result of using the information listed in this table. Any of its material specification sheets, its products or any future use or re-use of them by any person or entity.