Amorim NatureCork infills designed to ensure performance and elasticity naturally.
Amorim Nature are natural infills for artificial turf based on cork granules between 1 and 2mm. It is a 100% natural product of plant origin, ecological and recyclable, from a renewable raw material, as the cork oak bark extraction is part of their life cycle.
Cork infill contains only top-quality material (and no filler) and is very resistant with strong durability, almost unalterable and imperishable. Due to its membrane flexibility, the cells in Amorim Nature function as microscopic air cushions, which regain their shape after compression. Amorim Nature infills offer excellent shock absorbing properties, meeting industry standards for immediate and long-term player safety.
- Great energy absorption, avoiding player injury under fall
- Improved rotational friction, avoiding player injury
- Low energy restitution, aiming players comfort
- High elasticity and compression resistance
- Provides the support required by the pile
- Decay resistant
- Flame retardancy properties
- Key component in safety and performance characteristics of the pitch
- Decreased surface temperature
- 100% natural, renewable and recyclable
- No chemical contamination, 100% free according to REACH
To be certified with the RAL quality mark means that:
- Amorim Sports cork infills and production processes are thereby externally monitored, without any prior notice, by an independent quality community and checked for their consistency and uniformity;
- Amorim Sports cork infills comply with DIN-EN 15330-1;
- Amorim Sports cork infills comply with and are tested according to RAL-GZ 944 requirements;
- Amorim Sports cork infills are environmentally friendly (in compliance with all the RAL highly stringent requirements).
RAL Gütezeichen (Quality Marks) diffenrs from other labels because the RAL quality assurance system guarantees that they are neutral and objective. In addition, the Quality Assurance Associations regularly check the Quality Assurance and Test Specifications and adapt them when necessary to new requirements and thereby keep the regulations up-to-date. RAL Gütezeichen (Quality Marks) are thus an independent, objective validation for quality assurance, that represent a consistently monitored level of quality.
|Material||Particle Size (mm)||Bulk Density (Kg/m³)¹||Moisture Content (%)²|
|Amorim Nature 130||1 - 2||110 - 130||< 12|
|Amorim Nature 140||1 - 4||110 - 140||< 15|
|Amorim Nature 190||1 - 2||170 - 210||< 14|
|Amorim Nature 250||1 - 2||225 - 276||< 20|
(1) ISO 2031
(2) ISO 2190
The data provided in this table represents typical values. This information is not intended to be used as a purchasing specification and does not imply suitability for use in a specific application. Failure to select the proper product may result in either equipments damage or personal injury. Please contact us regarding specific application recommendations. Amorim Cork Composites expressly disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties or merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose. Amorim Cork Composites is not liable for any indirect special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages as a result of using the information listed in this table. Any of its material specification sheets, its products or any future use or re-use of them by any person or entity.