9 results found sports
Amorim Sports has always been committed to ensuring the transition from a linear economy of “take, make and dispose” to a circular economy.
Bringing back a part of nature to the artificial turf system
The use of natural cork or cork combined with other materials as an infill is favoured due to corks’ many positive proprieties, such as: low density (insulation properties with low heat absorption when exposed to sunlight), high elasticity (because of the large share of air that fills its cell structure), high strength…
- Balanced elasticity and compression resistance (cork elasticity / olive resistance) - Have lower surface temperature - Long term stability in outdoor sport application - Sustainability
- Excelent energy absorption, avoiding injury under fall - Perfect rotational friction, avoiding injury by rotation - Superior support to the pile - Have lower surface temperature
- Energy absorbent, avoiding player injury - Optimized rotational friction avoiding player injury - Lower energy restitution, aiming players comfort - Cooling effect by water absorption
- Great energy absorption, avoiding player injury under fall - Improved rotational friction, avoiding player injury - Low energy restitution, aiming players comfort - High elasticity and compression resistance
Excellent performance is not only determined by the infill material or the type of grass but also by your choice of shockpad.
Excellent performance means different things for different stakeholders, such as: athletes, installers, turf manufacturers, designers or regulatory entities. Amorim Sports has an extensive knowledge about cork and its goal is to develop new materials that fulfil market requirements, the system’s performance and that p…
- Excellent shock absorption, avoiding player injuries from falls - Reduces players’ physical fatigue - Gentle on joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments - Excellent results in terms of ball bounce and energy restitution